June 8, 2012

Here Goes...

Well, it's past midnight and Tom's on another Paramedic Clinical until 4 AM, so the last thing I want to do is go to sleep, because that would just be too logical. No, I've wanted to start a blog for a while, so I figured this is as good of a time as any. Besides, a certain someone groggily knocked my heartburn relief (currently a staple before bedtime) behind the dresser this morning while reaching for the alarm. Since the same someone chewed me out today for lifting a bag of flour, I figured moving a dresser isn't in my best interests. I guess I'll just have to wait for someone to get home.

For the first post, I guess I'll just explain that this is going to be an assortment of goings-on, favorite recipes, cool songs, yada yada. Lots of stuff that may or may not be interesting. The reasoning behind this is to get me to be better about documenting things, make sure my writing skills don't go completely down the tubes (Aspiring Accountant), and make myself take more pictures. I could be better about writing in a journal, but it's funner to have pictures and other things to complement the writing. Plus, I like reading about how my family is doing in their blogs and I think it's a fun way to communicate. 

So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment