August 30, 2013

Recent Happenings

I'm not so sure I gave this blog the right name. A more fitting name would be "Taja's Ramblings" since I haven't been very good at updating lately. Forgive me.

So we finally were able to get it together enough to take family pictures. It's a bit ridiculous, but I've tried to schedule photos more than three times in the last year or so. Something always got in the way. Then I ran into an old friend at a work picnic for the company our husbands work for. She's a photographer and so I told her I was interested and she wasted no time in getting things ready. Thanks Jileisa!

Check her out! http://www.jileisajoyphotography.blogspot.com/












In other news, Tom is still working on grad school stuffs, I've been offered an internship close to home *hallelujah*, Emmitt is his happy, cute self, and we're getting along just fine!



Tough work, being super




New favorite passtime

No comments:

Post a Comment